- 125g butter, chopped, softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 2/3 cup milk choc bits
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large, flat baking tray with Mackies Nonstick Bakeliner.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add flour. Mix on low speed until just combined. Add milk. Stir until dough comes together. Using a wooden spoon, stir in cornflakes and choc bits.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on Mackies Nonstick Bakeliner, allowing enough room for spreading. Flatten balls slightly with a spatula.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie mixture.