|IngredientsBarotta - 4|
Onion - 2 big(sliced lengthwise)
Tomato - 1 big/2 small (finely chopped)
Green chilly - 4
Garam masala/ Chicken Masala - 2 tsp
Eggs - 2-3
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves - 5
Cilantro - handful
Mint leaves - 5-6 leaves
Oil - 2 tblsp
Method1. Shread the borattas into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Fry onions and green chillies till they become golden brown.
4. Add the tomatoes and saute for a while. Next add the garam masala, some chopped cilantro, curry leaves and very few mint leaves.
5. Add the shredded barotta and mix everything together. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the eggs and keep mixing till the egg gets cooked.
7. Garnish with cilantro and split green chillies. Serve with raita as a wonderful snack or as a meal.