Hii.....welcome you to my blog "SPICY CURRIES".Im here with many of spicy curries to share with u!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Almond Coconut Drops
2 oz unsweetened choolate, finely chopped
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups flaked or shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
1/2 cup salted almonds, coarsely chopped
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a Silpat liner. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave it until melted and smooth.
3. Add the sweetened condensed milk to the chocolate and stir until smooth and well-combined. Add the shredded coconut and the chopped almonds, and stir until they are well-coated with the chocolate mixture.
4. Use a teaspoon or a small candy scoop to drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. You should get about 36 small clusters, and you might need to use two baking sheets.
5. Place the sheet of clusters in the oven, and turn the oven off. Leave the baking sheet in the oven for about 15 minutes. The chocolate should pool around the bottom of the drops a little bit, and should take on a glazed appearance. Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool completely.
6. Once cool, carefully peel the clusters off the parchment paper. The backs might be a bit sticky, but they should come off with gentle maneuvering.
7. Store Almond Coconut Drops in an airtight container at room temperature, separated by layers of waxed paper, for up to a week.