Hii.....welcome you to my blog "SPICY CURRIES".Im here with many of spicy curries to share with u!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Red, White, and Blueberry Bark
12 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped (or white chocolate chips)
3/4 cup freeze-dried blueberries
3/4 cup freeze-dried cranberries
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil. Coarsely chop the dried strawberries and dried blueberries. Remove about 2 tablespoons of each and chop these berries finely, then set the finely chopped berries aside to sprinkle on top of the bark at the end.
2. Melt or temper the white chocolate. Tempering chocolate takes more time, but it will keep your bark from melting in warmer temperatures and gives it a nice "snap." Alternately, you can use white chocolate candy coating instead of real white chocolate.
3. Add the coarsely chopped berries to the melted white chocolate and stir until they're well-distributed and your mixture is nice and chunky.
4. Scrape the white chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a knife or a spatula to smooth it into an even layer around 1/3-inch thick.
5. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the finely chopped strawberries and blueberries all over the top.
6. Refrigerate the tray to set the chocolate, for about 25 minutes. Once firm, break it up into small pieces by hand to serve. Red, White, and Blueberry Bark can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week. The fruit on top of the bark will get softer over time as it is exposed to air.