Paneer - 200gms
Onion - 1 medium (finely chopped)
Tomato -2 medium (chopped)
Green chilli -2
Ginger garlic paste _1tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4tsp
Red chilli powder -1/4tsp
Cumin seeds _1/2tsp
Oil or Butter -2tsp
1. Crumble the paneer and keep aside.
2. Heat oil or butter in a pan
3. Add cumin seeds first,after they get browned, add onions.when the onions become translucent add ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies
4. Then add tomatoes and cook till they become soft. you can add a pinch of salt,so that the tomatoes get cooked faster.
5. Now add all the dry spice powders,turmeric,red chilli powder,garam masala powder.
6. Stir the spice powders
7. Then add the crumbled paneer and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Don't cook the paneer for a long time as they harden and loose their softness.
9. Lastly add chopped coriander leaves to paneer bhurji and mix.
10 Serve paneer bhurji with roti,chapati,pulka,or naan.