- 1.5family-size tea bags
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 (16.9-oz.) bottle peach nectar
- 1/4 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1/2 (0.5-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1/1 (0.5-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh peach wedges
- Pour 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan, add tea bags and 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Boil 1 minute, turn it off and cover the pan for 10 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags and mint, pour into a 0.5-gal. container with peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup together.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Put chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl.
- Add some ginger ale and club soda and stir before serving.