- Bread Slices – 6
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 4 cups
- Cardamom Pwd – 1/2 tsp
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Saffron – 1/2 tsp
- Raisins – few
- Cashew nuts – few
- Roast the bread slices on a tava by applying little ghee evenly on both the surfaces of the bread till it turns crispy, taking care not to brown them.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices. Now cut these bread slices neatly into cubes (1cm/1cm)and keep a side.
- Take a kadai, add ghee and fry cashew nut and raisins.keep it a side.
- Boil Milk. To this add sugar & Let the milk thicken a bit.
- Now add the fried nuts (cashews & raisins), cook for 2 minutes & leave it aside to attain room temperature.
- Now add the bread slices & Refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- The delicious bread kheer is ready.