cauliflower-1 Tomato - 2
Potato - 1
Onion - 1 big
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Amchur powder - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
GingerGarlic paste - 2 tsp
Frozen Peas - 1/2 cup
DIRECTION TO PREPARE :
1) Take a microwave safe bowl and wash cauliflower florets. Add very little water to the bowl. Place a plate or lid covering the bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes.
2) After the cauliflower is steamed, add salt to the same and mix well.
3) Peel the potato and dice into bite sized cubes. Add diced potato, salt and little water to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
4) Take a pan and add oil to the same. Add Jeera and turmeric to the pan.
5) Add dice onion to the pan and fry until onions become transluscent. Add ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell disappears.
6) Add diced tomatos to the pan and put the lid on. Let the gravy cook until you see oil seperating from the gravy.
7) Add all the masala powders, peas and salt to the Gravy. Put the lid back and let the curry cook for 2 mins.
8) Add potato cubes to the pan and continue to cook for 5 mins.
9) Take the steamed cauliflower florets and add it to the curry. Gently mix the gravy and florets. Make sure the florets donot get mushy. Cook the curry for a while until the florets are cooked and get a good coating of the gravy. Garnish with Cilantro.
NOTE : This curry tastes great with chapati or paratha.