- 250g butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups White Wings Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 180g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugars and vanilla together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder over butter mixture. Add nuts and chocolate. Stir with a large metal spoon until well combined.
- Drop heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture onto baking trays. Bake, 1 tray at a time, for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden and firm to the touch (not crisp). Repeat with remaining trays. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.