- 1 cup (150g) slivered pistachios*
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 3 eggwhites
- 1 tbs icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced) and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Finely grind three-quarters of the pistachios in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 1/2 cup (55g) caster sugar and flour. Whisk eggwhites until soft peaks form, add remaining caster sugar, then fold into pistachio mixture.
- Place heaped teaspoons on baking sheets and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar.