- 1 cup (260g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (185g) dark choc bits
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease two baking trays and line with non-stick baking paper. Combine peanut butter, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl. Stir in choc bits.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared tray. Press lightly with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool on the trays then place into an airtight container.