Ingredients for Cooking
- Kandi bedalu (Bengal gram daal/Toor Daal) - 100 grms
- Tomato - 1
- Dry red chillies - 1 or 2
- Garlic - 2/3 flakes
- Mustured seeds - 1/2 tbl spoon
- Jeera - 1/2 tbl spoon
- Onion - 1
- Asafetida - 1 pinch
- Wash daal neatly.
- Add tomato and one glass of water to daal.
- Put in pressure cooker for 3 vizzles.
- After the pressure has come down, add salt, smash the daal and season it.
- Take one tea spoon of oil in kadai and heat.
- Add asafetida, mustered seeds, jeera, dry red chillies, garlic, onion. Fry till golden brown color.
- Add the smashed daal to the seasoning.